Frequently Asked Questions:
- After I place my order, how long will it take for my order to ship?
It typically takes 3-5 business days from the date of purchase for your order to ship from our shop. At times it will be even less time. Please allow additional time for shipping during busy times of the year, such as Christmas.
- May I combine multiple orders?
Due to the numbers and our internal tracking of orders, once an order is placed we are unable to combine orders. Please make sure you place your order all at one time if possible.
- What method is used to ship my leather goods?
We default to First Class when available unless you have chosen to upgrade to Priority shipping.
- Do you accept Custom Orders for leather goods?
At this time, we do not accept custom orders.
- What color stitching will be used on my order?
Unless a color was indicted during the time the order was placed, we will attempt to match the stitching color with the leather color.
Probems with delivery:
- Lost or stolen packages, what do we do?
Please make sure you choose a method of shipping that gives you tracking and insurance. In the even your package doesn't arrive, is lost, or damaged, please contact the United States Postal Service. They are responsible for your package once it leaves our shop. We are not liable for these items.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at:
- What do we consider a defective product?
Due to the nature of leather and each hide being distinctive and different we would like to remind our customers that color, texture, scent, and pliability are not defects. A defect would be a problem with the construction of the leather item.
- What do I do if I have a defective item?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss your options.